Stars: Powerhouses of the Universe Planetarium Show
Every star has a story. Some are as old as time, faint and almost forgotten. Others burn bright and end their lives in powerful explosions. New stars are created every day, born of vast clouds of gas and dust. Through every phase of their existence, stars release the energy that powers the Universe. Journey to the furthest reaches of our galaxy and experience both the awesome beauty and destructive power of stars.
Suitable for audiences of all ages, this dramatic program features narration by Mark Hamill and stunning 3D animation by NSC creative at the National Space Centre in Leicester, UK. Come see the stars up close and personal!
During the 1-hour long show we will also help you identify the brightest planets and constellations visible in the night sky.
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-256-4389.