Mayan Archeoastronomy: Observers of the Universe
In a feast of colors and sounds, Mayan Archaeoastronomy: Observers of the Universe makes a tour of 6 Mayan temples: San Gervasio, Chichen Itzá, Uxmal, Edzná, Palenque and Bonampak where the spectator dives into a Mayan world of knowledge about the importance of the orientations of its temples in relation to the movement of some stars like the Sun, the Moon and Venus.
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-256-4389.