College Prep Transition Conference
The Rowan University College Prep Transition is a daylong conference offered to high school students with disabilities and their parents. The goal of the conference is to provide students with knowledge and understanding of the transition process. We also hope to help parents and students learn about the differences between high school and college to allow them to better prepare for those adjustments.
Specific workshops that will be held are:
* living on campus versus commuting
* how college is different than high school
* career readiness and planning
* attending a two year versus a four year college
* how to prepare to transition to college
* parent to parent workshop
* first hand experiences from current students and alumni
The registration fee is $50.00 for individuals. If a student and parent register together, they're combined registration fee is $60.00. Any additional attendants have a $15.00 registration fee.
For more information, please contact:
Academic Success Center & Disability ResourcesDirector