Private lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, and are based on teacher availability and student scheduling preferences. Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in recitals during Fall & Spring Semesters and attend select Rowan University Music Department events for free.
- Enrollment is based on a 15-week semester during Fall & Spring Semesters.
- Students enrolling mid-semester will have their tuition pro-rated for the remaining lessons (see individual lesson items below).
- Students are required to have a practice instrument available.
- All private music instruction requires a placement interview/phone call with the Rowan Community Music School Director to best place a student with with an appropriate teacher.
Only select lessons on this page if you are paying for lessons with one the following teachers: Bryan Appleby-Wineberg, George Atanasiu, Amy Bliss, Stanley DeLage, Joanne Erwin, Richard Linn, Daniel McGarry, Tess Nielsen, Thomas Reynolds, Timothy Schwartz, Mark Snyder, Rie Suzuki, Alexander Timofeev, Lyndsie Wilson, Veda Zuponcic. If your teacher’s name is not on this list, please go back one screen and select ‘Rowan Community Music School Lessons.
Trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher. Rowan Community Music School advises all potential students to inquire about trial lessons prior to tuition payment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
15 semester private lessons
- Private lessons are available for students of all ages and experience levels.
- Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, contingent upon teacher availability and student scheduling preferences.
- Lessons are available in 30-, 45-, and 60-minute increments.
- Studio re-assignments are entirely dependant upon private teacher availability.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in 2 recitals per year:
- December 15, 2018
- May 11, 2019
- All withdrawals must be submitted in writing/email to the Rowan Community Music School Director at least two lessons in advance. Tuition will only be refunded on a pro-rated basis and limited to a maximum of 7 lessons.
- Full lesson tuition will be refunded only if student notifies the Rowan Community Music School Director before the first lesson takes place.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Rowan Community Music School requires all potential students to inquire about a trial lesson prior to registration and payment.
A $10 late fee will be assessed for any "payment plan" payment after the specified due date(s).