At EduAdventures, campers engage in fun, hands-on, interdisciplinary activities that incorporate learning in an active, experiential way. Led by Rowan College of Education faculty, staff, and upper-level education majors, small groups of children experience a wide variety of exciting activities that incorporate STEM, music, theatre, literacy, creative writing, health and physical education, community-building, and games. All of our activities are infused with fun and adventure!
There is something for every child in our education-focused camp, including:
Science, Creative arts and crafts (e.g. jewelry making, puppetry), Technology, Creative Writing, Cooking, Literacy activites, Theatre Arts, Gardening, Music, Mini-trips to on-campus resources, Games, and Weekly field trips (included in the registration fee)
- Week 1: 7/8/19 - 7/12/19
- Week 2: 7/15/19 - 7/19/19
- Week 3: 7/22/19 - 7/26/19
- Week 4: 7/29/19 - 8/2/19
- Week 5: 8/5/19 - 8/9/19
- Week 6: 8/12/19 - 8/16/19
Camp Runs daily Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Camp Age Range
Camp EduAdventures is open to children entering grades 1-6 in Fall 2019.
Every child must pay a separate registration fee. Please purchase only 1 registration fee per child no matter how many weeks they attend. Discounts cannot be applied to registration fees. You must have a registration in your cart or have already paid for registration in order to purchase weeks.
Late Fee Registrations
Registration will close on June 15, 2019. NO DISCOUNTS APPLIED WITH LATE REGISTRATIONS.
- If you are registering your child for multiple weeks, you must pay for each week.
Beforecare & Aftercare
EduAdventures offers beforecare from 7:00-8:30am for an additional $15 a day and aftercare from 4:00 – 5:00pm for an additional $10/day. If you enroll your child in BOTH beforecare and aftercare, the cost is $20 for the entire day. There are also weekly options available if you want to pay per week.
- You must add a registration for each child to your cart in order for discounts to appear on the weeks. (i.e. If you are registering 2 children, please add 2 registration items to your cart for discounts to appear on the weeks). Please complete this step before adding the weeks.
- If multiple children are attending Week 1, you must add the appropriate quantity to Week 1. (i.e. If you are sending 2 children to week 1, please add week 1 to your cart twice)
- $267/week from March 16 - June 15.
Anyone who is a Rowan employee, please pay attention to the following:
- You must be logged in to the Marketplace with your Rowan email address.
- All employees will receive the following discounts:
- 1 registrant:
- $258/week from March 16 - June 15.
- $254/week from March 16 - June 15.
- 1 registrant:
NOTE: All discounts will be reflected at checkout!
All payments are final. Refunds will not be issued unless serious medical issue(s) arise. In this case, please email: EduAdventures@rowan.edu with a detailed description and doctor's note to begin the refund process.
We are happy to announce our weekly themes and trips for Camp EduAdventures 2019!
2019 EduAdventures Weekly Themes & Field Trips*
Week 1: Adventures in Creative Expression | The Broadway Theatre of Pitman
Week 2: Adventures on the Waterway | Independence Seaport Museum
Week 3: Adventures in the Animal Kingdom | Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
Week 4: Adventures in Agriculture | Johnson’s Farm
Week 5: Adventures in Health, Fitness, and Nutrition| Bounce U
Week 6: Adventures in Science and Technology | Franklin Institute
*Themes and trips are subject to change.
|Camp Registration Fee||$40.00|
|Camp Week 1: 7/8/19 - 7/12/19||$275.00|
|Camp Week 2: 7/15/19 - 7/19/19||$275.00|
|Camp Week 3: 7/22/19 - 7/26/19||$275.00|
|Camp Week 4: 7/29/19 - 8/2/19||$275.00|
|Camp Week 5: 8/5/19 - 8/9/19||$275.00|
|Camp Week 6: 8/12/19 - 8/16/19||$275.00|
|Daily Rate Aftercare||$10.00|
|Daily Rate Beforecare||$15.00|
|Daily Rate Beforecare & Aftercare||$20.00|
|Weekly Rate Aftercare||$50.00|
|Weekly Rate Beforecare||$75.00|
|Weekly Rate Beforecare & Aftercare||$100.00|