Register Here for Rowan Community Music School. Each student needs to have a registration added.
- There are many variations of discounts. Please contact Rowan Community Music School before you begin registration or purchase lessons/ensembles in order to receive your maximum discount!
- Rowan Employees and students must use their Rowan e-mail address to to login to take advantage of the discounts.
- All discounts will be reflected at checkout.
The Rowan Community Music School office:
- On Campus: Wilson Hall Room 241
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 856.256.4556
- Facebook: facebook.com/rowancommunitymusicschool
Please read carefully before registering. Your signature on the registration form agrees to these policies. Questions or concerns should be expressed to the Rowan Community Music School Director prior to the start of lessons or ensembles.
Registration & Payment Procedures
- Please be advised that registration and payment for all Rowan Community Music School lessons and ensembles will be completed online.
- Contact the Rowan Community Music School before online registration and payment for lesson scheduling and teacher assignment.
- Rowan Community Music School reserves the right to suspend instruction and recital participation for families who do not meet their payment plan obligations.
- All withdrawals must be submitted in writing/email to the Rowan Community Music School Director at least two lessons in advance. Tuition will only be refunded on a pro-rated basis and limited to a maximum of 7 lessons.
- Full lesson tuition will be refunded only if student notifies the Rowan Community Music School Director before the first lesson takes place.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Rowan Community Music School requires all potential students to inquire about a trial lesson prior to registration and payment.
Cell phone numbers and email addresses are required to be exchanged at your first lesson.
If the instructor cancels a lesson, or Rowan is closed due to inclement weather:
- These lessons will be rescheduled at the convenience of both the instructor and the student.
If the student cancels the lesson:
- Absences are only considered excused if the teacher and Rowan Community Music School office is notified 24 hours before the lesson.
- Students are allowed one excused absence per semester.
- The make-up lesson for one excused absence will be rescheduled at the convenience of the instructor.
- An excused absence not made up within the following semester will be forfeited.
- If the make-up lesson is cancelled by the student, the lesson shall be considered made up.
- Rowan Community Music School does not allow lesson tuition to roll over into future semesters. All lessons paid for must be completed within the given semester.
- Unexcused absences will not be made up.