This is a live webinar and a self-paced series consisting of 3 modules that will use a standardized, evidence-based opiate addiction prevention curriculum to train and inform healthcare providers on the most up-to-date opioid treatment and management practices that align with state and federal guidelines.
Evaluation: A completed Evaluation must be submitted in order to be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Presenter(s): Richard Jermyn, DO, FAAPMR
Each Module will begin with a live webinar, which will be recorded and made available in a self-paced course for participants that are unable to attend or register. Please note the dates listed below for the live webinars and self-paced course registrations.
Module 1: Best Practices in Opioid Treatment and Management
- Live Webinar - was held on Saturday, 9/1/18
- Self Paced Course - opened on 9/7/18
Module 2: Review of Medication Assisted Treatments for Opiate Use Disorders
- Live Webinar - was held on Friday, 11/2/18
- Self Paced Course - opened on 11/9/18
Module 3: Review of Buprenorphine Use in the Emergency Room Setting
- Live Webinar - was held on Friday, 12/14/18
- Self Paced Course - opened 12/21/18
How to Register
To register, click on an item below and then click add to cart. Once you have added the item to your cart, please go to your cart and proceed to checkout until you have received confirmation that checkout is complete.
- All Live Webinars have concluded. Only self-paced is now available.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course. The link to the webinar will be listed in the course.
For support, please call 856-256-5164 during business hours or click on Support in the main menu and fill out a ticket.